Monday, February 6, 2012

With the Pumped Up... heels.

(In the tune of 'Pumped up Kicks')
All the other girls with the pumped up heels
You better save, save, save... save all your money


Lame but you know it works with the song!  And I made it up in about 10 seconds... so you have to give me some credit.

I'm sure someone, one of the five people who read this, would appreciate that chorus parody.

So after not blogging for over a month due to a combination of being lazy and me being sick... I'm back with an entry that will start the new year! (Only a month later... no biggie)

Part of my "What I am going to do this year differently" includes wearing the most dreaded thing I can't stand wearing-- Heels!

Yes, I know I have mentioned in past entries on how I can't wear heels and even tried wearing training heels but I figured it's about time to get a little girly in my footwear.  I started my new wearing of heels by buying these grey BCBGeneration Pumps!  I've already worn them 3 times and survived!  They are surprisingly.... not that hurtful to my feet.  I won't say, "Oh, they are so comfortable!" because that would be a lie.  However, they have been great to wear to work and to just a night out at a bar.  They mix well with my high-waist skirt outfits for work and with a pair of skinny jeans for a night out.

(Tobi the chiahuahua makes an appearance in my photos!)

Item 1- Grey Suede Pumps
From: Ross
Brand: BCBGeneration
Type of sale: Ross everyday
Original price: Compared to $83.00
Purchased price: $24.99




Item 2- Red/Black Pumps
From: Ross
Brand: Jessica Simpson
Type of sale: Ross everyday + clearance
Original price: compared to $59.00
Purchased price: $22.99 with final price $10.99


 



Item 3- Light grey/egg shell Pumps
It was such a good find!  The cashier was shocked at the final price of the heels.  
From: DSW
Brand: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Type of sale: Clearance with yellow tag additional 80% off
Original price: Compare at $395.00
Purchase price: $199.94 with final price $39.99





Side Note!
Macy's One Day preview sale is TOMORROW!
Take an additional 40% off already reduced clothing; up to a total of 80% off

Remember what I said in the past Macy's One Day Sale post... go on the preview day!  More items and less of a crowd!  The actual One Day Sale is posted for Wednesday but the preview day is the day you want to go to the "One Day Sale"!

Fashionably cheap,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment