Monday, December 26, 2011

Fa La La La La...La La La La

I went after Christmas shopping today and Urban Outfitters had their "Take an additional 50% off sale items" just like on Black Friday! (minus the madness of feeling of 'death by hipsters')  Although I didn't buy anything it was a really good sale of a few select dresses for $5 and v-neck BDG tees, both men and women, for $2.50.

I'm going to be showcasing my Christmas Eve outfit; total price: $37.00.  It was an outfit I wore for a family lunch at home with some relatives.  Pictures were taken with my awesome new Canon Rebel T3 by my cousin Sharon.  So long lame Olympus camera... well for blogging purposes at least.  The Olympus is still great to take along with me in my purse to go out.






Item 1- Lace trim flow top
I love this flow-like top.  It's very light weight and the lace trim at the sleeves make it feminine.  The buttons on the back are very charming to add.
From: Macy's
Brand: Petticoat Alley
Type of sale: Macy's one day-- take an additional 40% off clearance apparel
Original price: $58.00
Purchased price: price scanned at self-scanner at $20.00 with final price $12.00




Item 2-- Skinny stretch 5-pocket jeans
From: Ross
Brand: Celebrity Pink
Type of sale: Ross everyday
Original price: Compare at $36.00+
Purchased price: $14.99

Item 3-- Red pumps
From: Urban Outfitters
Brand: Kimchi Blue
Type of sale: Take an additional 50% off sale items- Labor Day sale
Original price: $49.00
Purchased Price: $19.99 with final price $10.00


For kicks :)  And because my cousin wanted me to post this photo!


Side Note!
After Christmas Sales--
Urban Outfitters: Take an additional 50% off sale items
Gap: Take an additional 50% off sale items
Ann Taylor Loft: Take 50% off everything in the store
Bath and Body Works: Take 75% off "Charmed Life" items, $3 select shower gels and triple moisture body lotion
Pac Sun: Blue dot sale, buy one get one free anything with a blue dot (which is about 75% of the store)
Bloomingdale's: Semi-Annual handbag sale, 30%-50% off handbags

Fashionably cheap,

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment