Friday, July 1, 2011

Men's Edition!

Great deals... Not just for the ladies anymore!

I have more outfits from Hawaii to post but I'm posting them as Summer outfits as the days come along.  I'm trying to save my money which means less shopping!  So I'm spacing out my outfits I'm posting.  Today's post is a men's edition.  I know I have had some guys ask if there are any deals for them well here it is!

Articles of clothing: Light jacket for rain or chilly weather, 2 everyday polos, and a long sleeve designer shirt
All items were purchased at Macy's Hot Saturday Sale last weekend!  Oh, how I love my Macy's one day sale.  Purchases were made by my boyfriend, Dan, and he saved a lot of money with these great deals.  A lot of tips were taken from my post on a Macy's one day sale.
Things to remember at a Macy's One Day Sale:
Always scan the price a self-checker.  All of our items were priced differently then what was listed on the price tag.
Look at sale racks only that involved clearance items of at least 40% off.  All items were more than 50% off.
Use your Macy's card to receive an addition 20% off your items.


Item 1-- Light Olive jacket with 4 pockets
From: Macy's
Brand: Tasso Elba
Type of sale: Sale, last season stock, take an additional 20% off already reduced prices
Original price: MSRP was blank indicating the item was most likely on a mannequin and was not on the floor for sale.  After the season has passed the item was located on the rack and scanned at original price of $99.00
Purchased price: $16.99 with final price $13.99









Item 2-- Solid polos with breast pockets and epaulets (just learned what this was!)
From: Macy's
Brand: Alfani
Type of sale: Clearance + additional 20% off already reduced prices
Original price: $29.99
Purchased price: $9.99 with final price $7.99
**Notice how the price tags said $19.99 and $14.99







Item 3-- Long sleeve designer polo with half zip
From: Macy's
Brand: Armani Jeans
Type of sale: Clearance + additional 20% off already reduced prices
Original price: $115.00
Purchased price: $40.00 with final price $32.00
**The price tag lists $57.00 as the sale price



Macy's One Day Sale, Men's edition: 4 items retailed at $274 but purchased for $62.00!

No photos of Dan actually in the clothes yet though!  He wore the polo shirts this past week but I wasn't around to take any photos.  I shall post photos eventually as a follow up.

Side Note!
4th of July deals, this weekend only:
1. Gap: take an additional 40% off clearance items!
2. Macaroni Grill: buy one entree get one entree free!

Fashionably cheap,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment