Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Instagram For The Win

Dear Blogger, people who actually read this, and followers!

I am sorry I have neglected you. You just take up too much time to post in. Instagram photos can be taken on my iPhone, make a collage on my iPhone, and post...you guessed it...on my iPhone!

My intentions of this blog have changed from posting my outfits to just posting "How-To's" but then I realized how LONG it takes to write a "How-To" post!

I'm hardly ever on my laptop and mostly just browse online via my phone and iPad. Unfortuantely, I can't post very well on the iPad either.

I will from now on start How-To guides and DIY guides to save money and save my TinaDeal outfits for Instagram.

Please follow me on Instagram @yaytina and search for hashtag #TinaDeal :D

Thank you all!

Fashionably Cheap,

Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment