Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell's for $15!

My deal for the Fall season--

Ibiza Last Jeffrey Campbell booties with fringe for $15.00 compared to $175+

Mmm..deals.





I was watching out for these at TJ Maxx for a few months starting at their maxxinista price of $99.99.
Once they became on clearance they went down to $79 and it was a slow and steady race until the TJ MAXX END OF SEASON SALE WITH YELLOW TAGS brought it down to $15!

YELLOW TAGS, YELLOW TAGS! BEST THING OVER AT TJ MAXX AND MARSHALLS!

Sorry for the caps, I'm a bit excited.

At this yellow tag event I purchased a few items but decided to showcase just my most favorite and best deal I purchased at this yellow tag event.

Note that yellow tags also mean final clearance sale and are non-returnable. But at $15 for Jeffrey Campbell's why would anyone return them?

Super cute for the Fall season. Pair it with skinny jeans and you're good to go. I love the braided tassels on the sides for a fun detail. They color of the boots are very neutral and can go with many of my fall outfits.




 
Side Note!

Just a few of my Instagram deals!

For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram this is what you're missing out on--
#tinadeal

Follow me at yaytina :)

Dress by BarIII from Macy's for $20.00, Bracelet from Forever 21 for $10.80, and LuLu belt from Ross for $4.99

Dress by Rhapsody for $12.99 from Ross

Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses at $10.00 from Marshalls


Fashionably cheap,

Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment